Insight & Strategy
Insight is key to connect with your supporters, find out who they are and what they care about. To move mountains together, you need to know exactly where to push.
Our Insight team has over fifty years of experience, both agency- and client-side, across a variety of sectors in Ireland and the UK.
This is just a snapshot of how we could help you develop your insight and strategy:
- Supporter Experience Audits: a 360-degree view of your organisation from where your supporter is standing. Involving mystery shopping, creative review, qualitative supporter insight and more, this shows you how your supporters really see you – and where you can make changes to bring them closer to your cause. We also use regular multi-channel supporter surveys to check how your supporters are feeling, and find more higher-value and legacy donors who are hiding in plain sight.
- Proposition and product development: got lots of ideas but need an objective view? Need to fund a new area of work but not sure your supporters will go for it? This is where supporter insight combined with the right creative development process is absolutely crucial.
- Data Analysis and Testing: covers everything from who your most valuable supporters are, to what and how much to ask them for. Our clients get bespoke testing plans to help make the most of each campaign; one simple change can double response.
- Strategic planning: do you have big goals but not sure how to get there? Or perhaps you’re not quite sure what your goals should be? We will work with you on a strategy review and planning process that engages your team, makes your choices clear, and gives you a roadmap to implementation.
The whole process was very painless and a very healthy exercise for us to embark on. We are all really impressed with the report and we are excited about the potential of it all!
- Conor O'Leary, Purple House Cancer Support
I believe we have a better understanding of what our options are now for making direct requests for funding, and your report is something we can use to justify the cases we will make in the future.